Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Here we go...
I'm not going to lie. This may be the first and last post I write. I have had 5 blogs. Yup. 5. I really have tried to be diligent but until I get that idea that is striking enough, I don't know that I will every finish one. I have always wanted to write a book and a blog seemed like a good place to start. So here I go. College is so much fun, but sometimes it does feel like high school. As i try to rationalize my thoughts about college, I think we both may learn. Whether you learn what to do....or what not to do, we can both say we learned something. Maybe you will learn not to race shopping carts down the hall (another story...later) and I will learn not to write when I'm not a writer. Good Luck to the both of us. We need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment