Classes: Music 102, Sociology 101, and Math 102
Homework: Math (done and done! and I understood it for once.) Music (Due friday but turned in today!)
So today we watched a movie in Sociology and it was really far fetched. All about women in advertising and how men are out to get women because of their gender...uh huh. Well I guess I'm just not that much of a feminist. I still love 50's stuff and I love the idea of raising kids and baking cookies. I do believe that every relationship is a 50-50 but I want my 50 part to be baking and raising kids while working a job. half and half all the way baby!
Good things about today: Pranks galore and lots of fun one liners!
Bad things about today: Still a little under the weather with an ear infection.
Lessons Learned: Never forget to do your homework until 12:30am when you have an early class the next day. Whoops!
Song of the day: Today was a "3" kind of day. Thank you Britney Spears. Pop music helped my day to be brighter and better than usual!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment