Classes: Music 102, Sociology 101, and Math 102
Homework: Not due yet...probably should have started some of it.
So today I found that I can hide MyLifeisAverage.com behind my word document. It looks like I'm taking notes but really I'm reading a bunch of short posts about things that really, aren't that average. I mean really, who actually wears a "Where's Waldo" costume around anyways?
Good things about today: I colored some more and put the pictures on my door.
Bad things about today: I'm not feeling so hot. Ear infections are not fun.
Lessons Learned: I've been repeating the same words in my head for a few days now. "Never miss an opportunity to make someone else's day a little bit easier." I'm not sure if I made that up or I heard it somewhere else but I love that statement. If we all help one person out, we end up being rewarded because someone will help us out when we need it most.
Song of the day: "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble (ahhhh...so amazing. The best "feel better music" ever!)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment